Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Food poisoning?

Hey.

I remember on the old forums there was a topic regarding food poisoning and somebody posted a load of information about it, like proper scientific information about it. I am hoping that person is still about and remember. Or someone will remember the thread.

If you posted it, could you repost please or link me to the original? It was an interesting piece.

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac

Hey.

I remember on the old forums there was a topic regarding food poisoning and somebody posted a load of information about it, like proper scientific information about it. I am hoping that person is still about and remember. Or someone will remember the thread.

If you posted it, could you repost please or link me to the original? It was an interesting piece.

I agree!! I would LOVE to learn more about this!!!

Insomniac,

What might help you is clicking on the Old Forums on the left under Reference and doing a search on food poisoning. But if someone is able to post that again, that would be great!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey guys -

I know a decent amount about food poisoning. What would you like to know?
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill