Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think I have a UTI... I feel like I have to go reaallly bad like every 45 mins and when I do hardly anyting comes out (it looks cloudy too) and I feel like my bladder's never empty. If that isn't wonderful enough, I'm having N* and lower back and abdominal cramps, AND my hands don't wanna stop shaking!!! HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes definitely sounds like a UTI, you need to get some antibiotics and quickly, because through personal experience you really don't want it spreading up to your kidneys.

Drink plenty of water, i know the last thing you want to do, is to do something that is going to make you wee more when it's so uncomfortable but you need to keep flushing your bladder through.

try and avoid fruit and things containing caffeine as they can make it worse.

If it's any consolation I had a recurrent kidney and UTI last year for a few months and no matter how bad it was i never v*

Let us know how you get on

thanks Paulinek! I called and left a voicemail for my doc and asked if she could call in for a prescription for an antibiotic to my pharmacy (since our pharmacy delivers meds)because I don't have a car or the money to get to the doctors. I know what a UTI is like (had them allll the time as a child and I've had a kidney infection before so I hope they can take my word for it and not make me come to the office in order to get the meds. UGHHH

Try some cranberry juice instead of water it really helps.

That's good you should start to feel better within a couple of tablets. Hopefully as you've had them before they'll just let you have the tablets without making you go in, mine did after the first few times. they may want a water sample off you though so they can identify the bacteria then they can give you antibiotics sprcific to that and they'll work better.

Hope you feel better soon, UTI's are miserable [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

drink cranberry juice too!!!!! go to the doctor, im sure you are getting the way you are because of the uti. when i had one, sometimes i "leaked" i couldnt make it quick enough, and once i got to the loo i couldnt even go. it sucks. and hurts.