Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hey everyone....just registered today and wanted to say hi.

I'm in my late twenties...I'm scottish but I live in New Zealand. I've been emetophobic for as long as I can remember and have never been quite able to put my finger on what caused my phobia or when I realised I was so afraid.

I've had my ups and downs over the past few years - times when I felt like I wanted to run away from my life. Times when I became a my own prisoner, locking myself away from family and friends. But I've also had some amazing times. Days where I've work up and just thought "screw it - clearly I'm not in control of the rest of the world - but I can either chose to stay at home today and be afraid - or I can chose to go off and do something good"....

looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hiya. I'm new too and have found these boards really helpful for me this week when I was having a panic attack! Welcome. x

well.....welcome to you too Beany.

Welcome! I hope this board helps you the way its been helping me! Hope to talk with you.

Hey loop-star....glad 2 have u aboard. This site has really helped and there are some great people who r always willing 2 help. Hope all is well =)
    *Melissa*