Quote Originally Posted by chixy View Post
I read some random posts in this thread and wow some of you guys are very rude about it.. I understand that it's a sensitive subject and vomiting does not turn me on in any shape or form, but that doesn't give me the right to call other people sick or gross for being like that. Everyone has turn ons and it's not like you choose them upon becoming sexually active or something, you just disover them! There are probably LOADS of emetophiles out there who are terribly ashamed of it and would never act it out because of sheer embarrassement and it's so insensitive of people to be so rude about it. Especially when it actually is pretty common to be emetophilic and phobic at the same time, since that means there's potential that emetophiles would read it and feel bad about it.
Shame on you
Edit: I saw just now that there's a post on the first page pretty much identical to this one, haha.. Sorry about that!
Amen Chixy. I've said the same thing through this thread a couple of times, but people just keep on insisting on being really rude about it.