Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: are you emetophile

Voters
445. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

69 15.51%
  • no

376 84.49%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

emetophile means you get aroused by thinking about v*****ing or looking at pictures or maybe even seeing it

nopeeee not me. definatley not
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

omg NEVER!!! i dont understand that seeing that stuff makes me feel n* and have panic attacks!!

Absolutely no way never ever ever [img]smileys/smilies_29.gif[/img]

HELL TO THE NO!!!
    *Melissa*

No.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

haha 'hell to the no'
    made me chuckle [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Edited by: xheartsxoliviax
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NO WAY!!!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

I'm not emetophile, and I wouldn't have thought such a large percentage of emets were.
    Last edited by gumdropper1; 10-21-2011 at 03:19 PM.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

No way, i dont know how that possible for anyone

definitely and positively NO!
    However, interesting tid bit, there are soem Japanese fetish thingy....i duno where ppl watch two lesbians v* on eachother......WOW thats all I have to say

N.O.

Not even a little bit.

nope.
    i can't judge and say its gross or anything, i don't know much about it, but i am sure its not something those who are can help it.
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

NO!

NO hOW SICK
    geraldine xx

A thousand times no. Why were there eight votes in favor of on a website
    about fearing v*?

No. I'm not afraid or disguised but I don't get aroused
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

Erm.. No... Lol. Suprising results to your poll though.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

I'd imagine the reason several people said yes to this would be because.. Well v*ing is like the forbidden fruit. Can't have it. and thus well, I don't know. Comment on this please! Lol.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

Though I'm NOT an emetophile, I'm actually pretty offended at the way
    some people reacted to this.

No one here has any right to call anyone else disgusting or weird. We're
    pretty weird ourselves. Everyone has their problems and we are here to
    support. I think "philia" actually is strongly related to "phobia" whether
    we like to admit it or not. Since I was little I have had a "fascination"
    with v*, I must look even though it scares me.

No wonder the emetophiles (a few of which I've seen around here) are
    not commenting about it - they don't want to face judgment.
    Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre
    Emmenez-moi au pays des merveilles
    Il me semble que la misère
    Serait moins pénible au soleil...

freaky I didn't even think that was a thing, but then again thinking that people watch scat pron makes sense but definitely EW NOW NEVER!!!!! I RUN AWAY FAST or look away

no I meant to say not NOW LOL

I will admit I have had these feelings of arousal from v***t, which I am very disturbed by. It has happened a few times since I have overcome most of my phobia symptoms.

And no I don’t want to have girls get s**k on me for arousal or crud like that.

thanks, teh folder, for being honest and open about that.
    i have a feeling a lot more people will begin owning up to this sooner or
    later. fear and fascination are closely tied.....
    Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre
    Emmenez-moi au pays des merveilles
    Il me semble que la misère
    Serait moins pénible au soleil...

Hey there! This is my first post here, so I'll introduce myself. I'm David, from Alabama. By trade I'm a diesel mechanic and electrical troubleshooter. I work for a marine power systems service organization on and offshore. When not at work, I'm a tinkerer with cars and engines and all kinds of electrical and mechanical things. I love big iron and horsepower. I use the same screen name almost everywhere. I'm not "cooler online," this is the real me.

As far as the emetophile question? That depends. I'm terrified of myself getting sick (that's why I'm here), but I have a major adrenaline rush when someone else does.

If I already have feelings for the sick person, I get a desire to be close. It is far more of a desire to GIVE comfort and warmth than anything I get out of the encounter. When near someone who is hurting, I can almost feel their pain and will do anything to ease it.

My fear of getting sick is a fear of failure and humiliation. My body has treated me so very well that I'm not used to getting sick. Usually, I'm the one in control and who keeps a level head when things go wrong. People tell me that mentally and physically I'm very strong. I just try hard, that's all! I haven't been sick (in this way) in 15 years or more. Only once did I have to fight it - just once in 15 years. I don't know why I felt bad that day but it was traumatic to say the least. When the bad feeling subsided I was concerned it might come back. I looked for excuses to be by myself, away from everyone else.

The turn-on aspect comes from my fascination with everything inside of me. I love the sounds and feelings of what goes on inside of me. With a strong background in science and biology I have a deep awareness of my own workings. With my imagination, I can be there. Any materials that have spent time inside of me have seen my most private and hidden areas. These feelings come into play when others do things by choice that cause them to throw up. (eating contests, fair rides, dares, etc. Not talking eating disorders!!!) Part of the rush is also wondering if I could withstand the same challenge without getting sick.

Always always always when I sense another person is feeling sick because of a virus or illness - I only want one thing - to bring calm and comfort and peace. I hope I've been able to explain this in a way that is clear and not offensive to anyone. I do not want to come across as 'getting off on others' misery' because that IS NOT how I feel.

Thanks for reading this. This is the first time I've tried to explain this on an open forum.
    Respectfully,
    David

Probably will be offline for few days. Hope to see others' feelings on this when I can get back to the 'puter!

Hope everyone has warm sunshine and smooth sailing till then!

Peace,
    David

Welcome, David. We have discussed emetophilia here many times before. Some people are squeamish about it, but the consensus is that it is a variant on emetophobia that some people have to deal with. According to this poll, almost 1 in 5 emetophobes is emetophile, and I have seen other polls that about 2/3 of emetophiles are emetophobes. It's all related.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Definately is most certainly all related!

Take care,
    David