Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: are you emetophile

Voters
445. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

69 15.51%
  • no

376 84.49%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Default Re: are you emetophile

fear does not turn me on... Nothing that causes me such anxiety could ever turn me on. The last time i was sick, I had erectile dysfunction for a month lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

While my answer to this question is a very firm 'no', it's interesting to hear that there are emetophobes out there who would say yes. Or anyone at all who would say yes. I suppose it's a case of different strokes for different folks, everyone reacts to seeing their fears coming to life before them in different ways, and it shouldn't be something that people are ashamed of or made fun of for, because everyone is different and people react to different things, erm, differently. If that makes sense.

Yes. It shames me, but I just do. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, though! It causes arousal for me if a man I find attractive does it. I'm only afraid of me, myself, doing it.

I'm proud lol too bad my wife completely dispises any and everything about it sometimes i wish that I could somehow retrain myself to not like it only for the simple fact that it sucks to be so into something but not having someone that even slightly understands and gets where I'm coming from in all actuality it causes me to feel like an outsider and causes disconnection in my relationship anyone else ever feel like that?