Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i feel icky....

I'm feeling a little icky at the moment and I'm starting to get scared that I'm getting sick. I've been very tired all day today and even took a one hour nap which is very unlike me. There are a few things that could be making me feel icky but I'm still scared it's a sickness. I havent taken my anti depressants in two days and I've only taken them for about four days total. They were probably just starting to work in my body but then I forgot to take two doses. So I could be having withdrawl symptoms. I'm very tired and HAD a small headache. I've been eating all day today and it's been nothing but junk food. A piece of pizza, six reese cups, two pieces of bread, a small bag of funyons and two chocolate brownies. My mom is bringing french fries home from Burger King and I think I'm going to refuse them because I'm getting scared about being sick tonight. I feel gassy and my intestines are a little bubbly. I'm also on day two of my period so this could be another reason why I'm scared. Usually when I'm on my period I feel safe and secure from v-ing for some reason but today I don't. I'M SCARED. I haven't taken my temperature yet because I'm too lazy to walk upstairs but hopefully when I do it's normal. I want those french fries but I don't want to risk being sick. I havent really eaten that much if you think about it. It's not like I'm having whole meals. Last I ate was 7:30 PM which wasn't too long ago so I hate to shove something else in but I feel hungry. And when I did eat at 7:30 all I had was a twenty-five cent bag of funyons and a brownie. And before that at 4:00 PM I had two pieces of bread. Most of my eating was done in the morning. I don't know what to do!!! What should I do? Eat them and risk it or what? Grr. Do you think I'm getting sick?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Hey there!

Well, I sympathize abou the period. Im on mine too, and well I tend to feel cruddy sometimes cause of it. It sounds like it could be the anti-depressant meds maybe doing something. If I were you I wouldn't eat the fries, cause if you are feeling off that could make things worse, cause they are greasy and stuff. Eat something light and easy if you want to eat something. It doesn't sound like you are getting ill, it just sounds like period plus the meds.

I ate a few fries and started to feel worse so I gave them to my cousin. Sucked too because they were good. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>