Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Has anyone heard of or used this program?

I stumbled upon it and it sort of looks like a scam, but I just want to see if anyone can tell me otherwise.

It IS a scam and I think they wanted like $2000 all at once and you talk to them on the phone and they give you "homework"-likr things to practice. NO one can cure you of a phobia that took years to develop and is deeply ingrained in your subconscious in 3 weeks. DON'T fall for it, please! Just continue on with your therapist or family doctor. Save your money for something better! Best wishes to you!

Total Scam.

The old adage, "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is." Phobias are very difficult to cure with a very low success rate. In fact, most treatment teaches you behavior techniques to help you live with your phobia. Sometimes that is all we can expect. Anyone or company asking for big bucks to cure something very quickly is snake oil. These parasites feed on someone else's misfortune.

Stella

Yes, this is a scam. I've looked at basically all the internet-cures out there. I even ordered one and read the whole thing. Don't waste your money on any of them!

There is no "quick fix" to this phobia, or anything in this world for that matter! The Road Less Traveled is uphill and a tough climb. It CAN be done, but you'll need the help of a good professional FACE TO FACE, and for a fair bit of time.

Take care,
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    Yes, this is a scam. I've looked at basically all the internet-cures out there. I even ordered one and read the whole thing. Don't waste your money on any of them!

There is no "quick fix" to this phobia, or anything in this world for that matter! The Road Less Traveled is uphill and a tough climb. It CAN be done, but you'll need the help of a good professional FACE TO FACE, and for a fair bit of time.

Take care,
    Agreed.
    On a funny note, I first thought this topic was about Obama...

I thought this was a presidential post too!