Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So I'm afraid that due to the earlier CT scan, I'm now constipated. My abdomen feels cramped, especially the left side, and my guts are making noise but refusing to produce anything. The doctor told me to drink lots of water, and I've been trying, but it's been making me feel a little sick so it's not working out too well.

Basically I'm just really worried what the rest of the night may bring. I don't want to get through drinking that disgusting stuff only to have it haunt me tonight. I'm really afraid I'm nauseated and it could go somewhere... Anxiety? Constipation? Possible nausea? Ugh!

Ugh, and I feel like my throat still has the thickness from the stuff. When I swallow it's like I'm gagging all over again. Anxiety?

yes anxiety.
    i am sort of going through the same thing, minus the ct scan.
    i recently had mono and i am still recovering 4 long weeks later. i am anxious as well and will probably be up for a while.
    PM me if u want to chat
    \"The habbits of inattention and absence are strong, yet the experience of life, moment by moment, is precious\"

AIM = burnbaby1017

how are you today?

Felt pretty super weird all day actually. But I blame anxiety. At least for the millionth time, I really hope it's just anxiety. I think I'll be okay though. Probably major sleep deprivation. Thanks for asking