Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Last night I got to the SV part of New Moon. It is probably the most graphic
    v* seen in a book I've ever read.

I hope it isn't bad in the movie. I don't mind sounds, but v* up front on the
    big screen is horrible. Are there any other scenes like this? (I know she
    coughs up blood in Breaking Dawn (thanks to my friend that told me the
    ending)) [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    The girl who nobody knows, they only see
    The girl who is only half way pretty and doesn\'t care
    The girl whose following her one true dream, when nobody\'s looking...

wait what happens in the book?
    im a girl

First I just have to declare (For pride reasons. Haha!) that I am most definitely not a Twilight fan.

I've read all the books though. She doesn't cough up blood in the third one, she, as it says, "vomits a fountain of blood." Disgusting. That whole section of the book made me queasy reading it. Ugh. Edited by: mxw08

its not that bad. and stephenie meyers has stated that she wouldnt put
    it in the movie.

and no. no more scenes until BD. which still isnt bad
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

I'm still reading Twilight...

That scene freaked me out so badly the first time I read it. (New Moon.) It just goes on and on and so if it's in the movie, eurgh. I'm going to get one of my friends to see it first.

I'm not a Twilight fan either. The craze hit my school in November and I said, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" and read all the books.

If you asked me BD was just weird.

vomits a fountain of blood??? [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] *dies*

I love twilight. I believe in runs stronger in middle school rather than high
    schoolers.
    The girl who nobody knows, they only see
    The girl who is only half way pretty and doesn\'t care
    The girl whose following her one true dream, when nobody\'s looking...

I posted a thread about this here quite awhile ago when I got to that chapter in New Moon. It was highly disturbing for me, I read all the time and haven't come across a v* scene in a book that was that disturbing to me.

I just started reading the twilight books this week, I read the first one Sunday/Monday...and I bought NM today. I'm almost the the v* parts. Not sure how I will feel reading them.

I remember in Romona Quimby,. Age 8....(I read in like 3rd grade) there was a pretty bad v* scene in the chapter where she gets sick at school. I remember reading that part over and over, especially where she is recovering...thinking wow, she's so calm about it. But yea...that is the only part that I remember in detail from that book. lol

I know it's stupid but when I read that part I start thinking I should wash my hands. Don't laugh. I know I couldn't catch it, but it's like automatic lol..

the whole blood thing is not that bad. its not actual v* so it didnt phase
    me. reading usually doesnt though. she only does it twice though and its
    not too bad.
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Laylamommy, I remember Ramona Quimby, Age 8 in 3rd grade too! I think it gave me my first (that I can remember) emet-based panic attack. After that I obsessively reread that part.

I read all four books in three days...

the sv* part of new moon really didn't bother me except for the fact of how long it's dragged out. if it's in the movie at all, i can handle it if it's just implied, but if there's noises or actual visuals, i'll be on the floor of the theater with my fingers in my ears going LA LA LA LA LA....

I loved the Ramona books!! I don't remember that one, though. Guess that's a good thing.

The v* part in NM didn't really bother me, though I did obsessively re-read it over and over, where Mike got sick and then later when Bella did. The fountain of v* in BD bothered me far more. *shudders*

Oh and BD was kinda like ... really?!? lol I didn't really know what to think of it. I really expected more..I almost KNEW she would be pg just because it was predictable. and I especially was expecting more detail into their first time love-making .. I mean, come ON.