Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

It's 6:30am and I cannot sleep. I'm freaking out that I may have the sv. I feel weird. I don't know what to do, I've been lying in bed since 2am and usually I'm not awake past 4 no matter how anxious I am but here I am. Please help! What do I do? I just feel weird, and if I lie on any other side but my back my stomach feels weird. Oh gosh, I'm really really really freaking out! I don't know if my stomach hurts or I'm nauseated or not. I don't know what's going on with me! My throat has a weird burning sensation and I feel like there's a really weird taste in my mouth.

TERRIFIED!!!!!! Please help! I'm so afraid I'm going to throw up [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I don't know what to do [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Would I know if I was nauseated? I just keep having this thought that I'm going to throw up. Please help [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Edited by: mxw08

Oh my gosh, to add onto the terror. Earlier I took just one tablet of Papaya Enzymes which are supposed to aid digestion. The directions say to take three, but I was already worried I'd have some sort of adverse reaction so I just took one. Oh gosh, is that the cause of this? I'm sorry this whole post is just begging for help but I'm really really really scared and really really really freaking out! I don't know what I'm feeling or what to do!

Oh and earlier I ate some french fries after not having fast food for a looong time. Is that the cause of this? Would I have food poisoning from french fries? I'm so scared [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

you should not have food poisoning but if you feel a bit icky in your stomach that could def be the cause, but it doesnt mean you'll be sick! your stomach is not used to the grease probably, so rest and try to sleep and relax, and drink some water to rehydrate and flush things out! how are you now?
    im a girl

My stomach definitely hurts now. I don't know that I would say it's my stomach though... More like my lower abdomen. My stomach though, has this weird stuck cramped feeling when I take a deep breath. It just feels really tight. I feel like my whole abdomen is really tight, and when I straighten up or take a deep breath I get that weird stuck feeling. I'm really scared Thanks for replying!

I don't think you can get fp from fries, it's very unlikely anyway. It doesn't sound like an sv to me, and you would definitely know if you were nauseous, theres no mistaking it. I hope you're feeling better. x

How are you feeling now MWX? French fries are just carbs nothing to spoil fried potatoes(IE potato chips) are stable at room temp. Also the grease averages 350-400F hot enough to kill any pathogens. The greasy food is not good for you if you have lots of IBS symptoms or God forbid Crohns like your dad. If you want to eat fried food its better to cook it yourself since most restaurants destroy their oil before they dump it(IE lots of funky chemicals and free fatty acids are in it while they're still using it.

I take Super Papaya Enzyme Plus with 180 pills per bottle from Vitamin World. I love them but it does get expensive at times.

How are you now?
    JANNA

Thanks everyone, that night was not fun, I didn't finally get to sleep until 8am. Thank goodness though, it was not a sv.