Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys, so I started not feeling so good a couple of hours ago, I was at work until about an hour beofre I finished work, I had to go to the washroom really badly ( #2, sorry) and so I decided to have my lunch anyways cause I knew that I was going to my mom's right after work, and I did go, but I've been having problems going the last few days...blah blah blah.....Afterwards I started to feel slightly neaseated, and I didn't freak, I even went to do my groceries before going home....

Well I feel very strange, I mean I am hungry yet nauseous, very tired, and slightly warm, although my thermometer says that I am normal, but from an hour ago I moved up a notch....

Am I just over tired (its over a week, my sleep is broken several times during the night for no reason) or is it because I kept my #2 in for so long that I had a small after effect????

I know you guys aren't doctors, but it sure does help to here that I'm not alone in these strange nauseous yet NOT feelings...

I know that I have had that happen to me before. I pretty much try and go when I have to go. I know that if I am tired too that I tend to get queasy.
    Don't avoid eating though, that will make you feel worse. I have never actually been sick from it but I had the same experience the other day while we were out shopping. I had to excuse myself from my husband I had waited too long and before and after I felt flushed and wierd and sometimes goose bumps that wouldn't go away.
    Anyways I am sure that is what happened and you aren't alone on that feeling.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I feel wierd if I have to 'hang-on' to go to the loo - like Melikasa said, sort of flushed, plus a bit wobbly/shaky and slightly nauseous. It usually goes off pretty quickly after I've been, but not always - sometimes it lasts a few hours, especially if I've not been able to sit down and recover! I would suggest you lay off the thermometer though - your temperature changes often throughout the day as a perfectly normal result of metabolic changes. Taking your temp every hour will not reassure you that you are OK, just increase your anxiety every time your metabolism speeds up and your temp goes up a notch.

Best wishes, Jill xxx

If I get over-tired I lose my appetite and feel a bit queasy and if I 'hang-on' too long I always feel a bit off.

You'll be fine soon - try to eat something light - not eating for hours make me feel sick.
    Nikki

Thanks guys! I`m better now.....ended up the neaseous feeling was I had to go again!!!! But yeah because I was `hanging on`too long was a bad thing!

Thanks again!