Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Sweetfreak!!

I also have to add Holes by Louis Sachar to my list--GREAT BOOK, which is also a movie!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OMGosh BOOKS!!! I LOVE BOOKS!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Bet yall can't guess my first favorite Lol!!!

1) Lord of the Rings!! (plus the Sillmarillion and all related Tolkien books!)

2) Jane Eyre

3) Keeper of the Ring Series (set during the Roanoke colonization of America)

....and other ones...Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House on the Prairie, uhmm...Bible...man theres tons and my mind is goin blank lol!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Cheney Duvall Series...theres others I know!!

I love the following books

Lrod of the rings Trilogy
    Harry Potter books
    His Dark Materials
    Good night Mister Tom
    The Lovely Bones
    Famous Five books!!!!
    Little Women
    James Patterson books
    Nick Hornby books

\"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

It seems likemany of us like Jane Eyre!!! I've noticed it on quite a few lists (including mine!) Has anyone seen the Jane Eyre movies? I saw both of them, the old one, and the newer one with Anna Paquin. I like the newer one better.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Favorite Books Thread

I cherish my favorite books as they open up new worlds and ideas. Reading is a powerful tool, helping me to learn, grow, and find balance. For students, especially, it can be a challenge to juggle academic and personal life. That's where ghostwriter services online come in handy, providing reliable support to maintain that balance and excel academically.
    Last edited by Robbie A Carlson; 09-22-2023 at 01:36 PM.