Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Blogs?

I would love a place on this site that I could keep a blog. Has anyone ever thought about putting that on here? Sometimes I just have stuff I want to say but not really wanting to start a topic. Has anyone ever looked in to this or would it just be wasted space?

You could start a blogspot blog and link to it in your signature.

I have no idea how to even do that. I am behind the times when it comes to computer stuff!!

I think we should just have a thinking thread.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I will ask John for you x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

he is now looking into doing this for us all x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's a great idea! I don't know how to start a blog either but I would be interested in writing one and reading others! Looking forward.

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    I think we should just have a thinking thread.
    I like that idea (:

Cool. I'm excited about it. I have lots to say but no one to say it to!!!

Hello, I just posted yesterday w/ a link to my personal emetophobia blog that i recently began writing. i see from this post that several people are interested in blogging, and as far as i can tell there is currently no blogging tool on this site as was suggested.
    so that brought up my interest in opening up my blog to have multiple authors, meaning anyone could post something if or when they wanted to on a communal blog. i'd be really excited if anyone was interested. : ) if so, they could PM me or reply here with their e-mail address and i could add them as a contributor. i'd be really easy and fun, i think.
    <center><font size=\"3\"><font color=BLUE>
    </font></font></center>