Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys, I'm kinda scared right now. My mom has the flu and I'm really
    nervous I'm gonna get it. Not only am I terrified that I'll get sick, I really
    can't afford to right now, I've got an audition in two days for a play I want
    more than anything to get into, and I can't get the time off work. I've been
    washing my hands like crazy, but I'm getting more and more scared cause
    I've been sneezing a lot tonight and I have an itch in my throat that's
    resulting in a bit of a cough. Could I be getting this bug or am I just
    paranoid?
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Only time will tell.....

I hope everything turns out okay for you. Good luck in the auditions!!!

<font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Hello:

I hope you are ok. Just try to take care of yourself better than you usually do right now. Take your vitamins, get enough vitamin C, eat properly, and get enough sleep. Try not to worry or stress about it b/c by doing that will lower your immune system. Do you have your own room you can stay in and hang out in? I always did that at my parent's house when someone was sick. I would stay in my room, and I always washed my hands. Make sure not to touch your face (eyes, lips, nose, etc.) Hope everything works out and good luck at your audition. Take Care. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

hey try and stock up on vitamins and echinachea if its possible. see if u can get some lemsip cold and flu capsules standing by. (this is how iget thru the winter)

i hope ur not ill and good luck withthe auditions

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey there, I know how you are feeling.....Just try to get plenty of rest and wash your hands frequently, unfortunately I was told that Vitamins help but will not armor you from getting sick, and echinachea really doesn't work at all, some ppl swear by it and others say it doesn't do nothing for them.....

Hope everything is ok though, I'm sure it will be

well thats bulls***.

echinachea DOES work for me. and CAN work for others. its a HERBAL medecine. some people believe in it, some people dont. but one person cant say "it dont work" whoever tht person was.

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just be sure to take extra better care of yourself and try to relax. Worrying is just going to make it worse, so try not to. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]