Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

How do i get theses? I tried through my email...but it wouldn't let me!

On the Left under member settings (where you can change your profile etc) One of the options is "Private messenger" if you click on that it explains everything.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Do you mean that you dont get aby orthat they dont come to your inbox. I would look at the help section as hippychick suggested

Ok,try this.
    <UL>
    <LI>Look at the menu on theside of the screen where it says Home, Forums etc.</LI>
    <LI>Then go down to where you choose the skins</LI>
    <LI>Look up slightly and it should say (show sub links)</LI>
    <LI>Click it if you haven't got them up already</LI>
    <LI>Then go up to where it says discussion forums, there should be lots of links to other places led to by dotted lines saying stuff like: Active topics, member lists etc. Somewhere down there it should say private messengers.</LI>
    <LI>Click that and there should be a message from me!</LI>[/list]

Or to pm someone yopurself you can just search for one of their comments on the forum or go to their profile and click the button says pm. Can you pm me to show that you can?

Hope that helped [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh God, I'm sorry, that sounded reeeeeaaaaaaaly patronising didn't it? I'm sorry, I sometimes go into bossy mode

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

ok it took me awhile. but i got it! thanks!