Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm not here to judge this new member but their screenname on here has me very concerned so just be careful everyone please. So far no posts have been made that I know of but I will keep my eyes open and warn others ahead of time if I notice anything weird.

Thanks.

Hmmm. Thanks. I know that would not have been my first choice for a screen name!

Me neither, definitely sounds fishy to me (no offence meant if you are genuine by the way [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] ) I wonder if a final decision was made on the moderating the site debate?

I'm against it being fully moderated for the same reason loads of other people said, i.e when you're in a panic you wante help NOW not a few hours later, but there does need to be something done about trolls joining and being able to post pictures like that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think picture posting just needs to go, it's not a major part of the site anyway. The vomithearts person is an inactive user (meaning they can't post) and will stay that way.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Yes, it's the pictures that are the worst, i mean people can still write nasty stuff if they want to but at least it won't have such an effect as a picture.

It's a pity thougy that a few idiots like that have to spoil it for other genuine users. I don't understand how websites work at all but if there was a way of allowing pictures for users after a set period of time or mimumum posts or something that would maybe be ok?

Anyway, as long as it doesn't happen again then whatever it takes is fine by me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.