Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ugh sick. Help?

I feel horrible today. I have a pounding headache (not a migraine) behind my eyes and above my neck. My eyes are all hot and and burning and my face and hands feel hot and sweaty. I'm really shaky and weak. When I get up and walk around I feel n*. I had d* last night like 30 minutes after I ate some pizza. I think it was the grease that gave it to me though, and some Immodium made it go away. I think I must have a cold or some sort of bug but I can't help be afraid that maybe it's a s*v*. Do you think it is? Even if it isn't, I always get extreme n* with a fever and rely on my Phenergan for like days. I only have half a pill left and the pharmacy is closed on weekends!
    Crayon

Can you get to a grocery store or a different pharmacy to get some Dramamine? It definitely sounds like some type of icky virus (I don't think it is a stomach one, though). I hope you feel better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have Meclizine so if things get pretty bad I'll just take that.

I feel so icky. I took some Tylenol shortly after that post and sat on the couch all day. The Tylenol helped my headache and feverish feeling. I haven't been n* at all, so it seems like it might just be a cold.

I'll just take it easy for a few days.
    Crayon

Sounds like you have influenza. My son had it last week. It began exactly like yours. As the week progressed he developed a stuffy nose and cough. It was definitely influenza because we had it confirmed by a nasal swab at the doctor's. My son did not v** with it.

Stella

I feel a lot better today. I still feel like I'm on the verge of something, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. Hopefully that's a good thing!
    Crayon

My daughter just got over a similar bug. She complained of a TERRIBLE headache and didn't want to go to school. I argued with her but she won (I let her stay home) but by the time I got home from work she was running a fever of 100.5 -- needless to say I felt terrible.

The next afternoon the fever broke and she started with the sniffly, sneezy, stuffy head stuff!!!

She's fine now and back in school (no v* or d*)

Hope you are feeling better soon!