Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Haha! I'm sorry this has absolutely nothing to do with emetophobia whatsoever, but in this often horrific norovirus season, it's nice to have something to laugh at. I'm insanely addicted to Flight of the Conchords the tv show right now. Haha! Oh man, has anyone seen the latest episode that came out yesterday? I can't stop laughing at Bret and Jemaine... They're just genius.

"We're both in love with a sexy lady, with an eye that's lazy, the girl that's fly with the wonky eye, she's smokin' with an eye that's broken. I think it's hot, the way she looks left a lot."

Hahaha!

Oh, and for any of you that aren't familiar with the ridiculous brilliance of Flight of the Conchords, they're two guys from New Zealand, (Bret and Jemaine,) who are musical comedians that write parodies in pretty much every musical genre there is. They're on their second season of "Flight of the Conchords" the tv show on the American network HBO, where they play versions of themselves, in a band that's a version of their actual band. Haha!

If you're into deadpan, hilarious ridiculousness, seriously check out some YouTube clips. It's also great for those concerned that the show never has any mentions of vomit or vomiting scenes. It's a fabulous cheerer upper [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Lol I loooove Flight of the Conchords. I think my favorite ones were the Bowie song, the Lord of the Rings one and the recent one about their Sugalumps.
    Crayon

Bahaha! I love Frodo and Sugalumps! Not such a fan of the Bowie song, but I LOVED that episode.

Lol my friend LOVES David Bowie and she played me the songs they were making fun of and it was pretty dead on.
    Crayon

I LOVE FoTC. Love love love this show, and I hate musicals normally lol, it's awesome.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.