Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oh gosh...

So, I haven't really eaten properly for the past couple days, and I'm hoping this is the reason for this. But today my stomach has just kind of felt weird. I don't think I've felt nauseated, but my friend just left after we'd been talking for hours and now I feel so light headed and weak. I also kept having weird feelings of hotness on my face and back earlier today, and although I haven't had diarrhea, I have a little bit of a diarrhea-y feeling if that makes sense. I'm just really worried it's going to turn into something [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] I know I need rest, but for the millionth time, I'm kind of afraid to go to sleep. The idea of waking up sick in the middle of the night terrifies me. Help?

Please relax hun, maybe drink some tea, warm water or gingerale to calm you down a bit. I'm sure some hydration and relaxation will help you alot. Have a good night/morning!

Not eating for a day or two will definitely make you're stomach feel weird!

And the light headedness will probably be low blood sugar - try and eat something low GI like a little porridge or some brown bread or a little banana etc that will slowly release some sugar back into your system.

I know how you feel re the being scared to go to sleep - someone gave some good advice on here a while ago which was to have some of your "safe" things next to the bed, whether it be peppermint tea, mints, a fan or whatever to comfort you if you do wake up and help you get back to sleep.

it really doesn't sound like anything that will make you v* so try and relax and think nice thoughts x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

when your diet changes derasticly so will you.. i have gone through that alot, where ill eat for a week (healthy) then my diet kinda goes down hill, not eating healthy eating less, and i got kinda that way, never the warm in the face but the d* ish kind of feeling, uneasyness etc.