Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I normally try and go for a walk everyday, about a mile and half. I decided to go for a bike ride the other day, did 4 miles off road/cross country, i was calm and not out of breath but very bloated afterwards. That was 2 days ago.

Yesturday I have d* and felt n*, could this have caused it? My body's way of saying 'slow down, do gentle exercise'?

I went to see the doctor today and he just said 'blah balh psyc blah', I went to then see a pharmacist and they suggested that maybe vitamin deficiency so gave me some multivitamins with 10 million 'good bacteria' in each pill and nearly 100% of the RDA for minerals, vitamins etc.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
    The Lord is my shepherd.

yes too mcuh can cause D* and when you get D* you tend to get N* (sometimes).. when i was preg, i was constipated (norm. for pregs.) and the doc told me exercise as much as you can its a natural stool softner...hey did you know coffee is one too lol..

Absolutely. My brother trains people, and clients who do a lot of exercise when they're not used to it have v* while working out with him before. It has something to do with lactic acid build up, but I can't remember specifically.
    Elizabeth

Definitely I would say yes. I started going to the gym over the Christmas holidays and did too much to soon - it mademe feel awful. Now I've stopped going . . . .

I tend to have n* afret exercising too much, but I've never heard of d* after training. But who knows..
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its possible this may have caused it, if you go from doing something easy to something more difficult you could be pushing your body too quickly. Its better to build up to harder exercise gradually, and slowly condition your body. If you make exercise a consistent part of your life it should promote a healthy digestive system, but it shouldn't cause d*.