Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Appetite

I know I'm coming down with a cold and it hasn't quite hit yet, so I think and I hope that this is just due to that, but is it common with colds to have absolutely no appetite? I have eaten today, but I nothing looks good and I don't have any desire to eat. That alone just makes me really anxious that this is a stomach thing, and now I'm not sure if I'm distinguishing correctly between what I'm feeling that's anxiety and what I'm feeling that's actually real.

Whenever im feeling ill with anything i rarely feel like eating, expecially the first couple days..
    i ususally just stick to chicken soup and crackers
    theres just somthing really calming and soothing about chicken soup..maybe you should try that. and drinking some hot tea.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

colds can do that to you, my daughter didnt eat for 3 days. i dont know if you ior anyone else has ever head this befiore but remeber this **FEED A COLD, STARVE THE FLU**