Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys,

man sorry for buggin you all, I just feel crampy and nauseas. It started with intestinal cramps, and gassy kinda and now my stomach's feeling tight and crampy and nauseas and geez Im just gettin kinda panicky here. I may gotta go br, but geez I get scared to with feelin nauseas, makes me feel like sick. Urgh...

Well, I think it is to do with intestines, got sorta erm probs in that region of you know what I mean! I think its just from this week bein stressful with William coming up here, hopefully thats it and Im not getting sick or anything here!

I tend to feel that if the pain is below my belly button I am safe from one kind of... liquid outlet!
    Hard Normal Daddy

LOL - i agree tomvickery!

Im sure ur not gonna get sick Galadriel - have u eaten any thing? maybe u just need something to eat - like toast. when im really hungry i always feel reaally sick and nauseas.

aww hun. can i just say that u dont need to keep apologising to us cos ur not bugging us at all -- i promise.

im sorry to hear u feel a litle under the weather again. maybe ur just having an off week cos of all the stress and stuff. why dont u try havin a relaxing bath or smthing?

i hope u feel better sn.

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sounds to me like you just gotta poop!!!!!

I feel that way alot so try not to stress, you've got extra gas LOL!!!!!!

Hope your doing better now though!

Hey there!

Thank you for the kind words. Lol, I do apologise a lot Jen, its like a habit or something. Well, yeah I went br and got feeling better. This has been a wild week, so yeah its been rougher than usual but Im making it!

Good to hear your feeling better!

yeah glad to hear ur feeling better. i also apologise a lot. must be smthing us emets do [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

we shud ban that word from our vocabulary =P

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.