Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Guilt

I was just wondering whether any of you experience guilt, when you eat food that perhaps you wouldn't normally eat?
    For eg, i ate bread yesterday for the first time in ages, and I felt really guilty for some stupid reason. As though, i knew it was risky..
    Then comes the worry that, hell this might make me feel off-colour.
    Bloody Hell! This is so annoying.

Yeah I feel guilty all the time about almost everything I eat because I'm afraid to gain weight !!!!

lol- gawd.. what have i started?

i feel guilty for eating fullstop. lol.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel guilty when i eat knowing full well it will probably make me feel nauseas. Even though its probably my mind making me nauseas just to make me panic more lol! I love eating chocolate and crisps etc but i always feel guilty after incase ive eaten too much. You know whats sad... every day after my tea i write down what ive eaten that day and show my boyfriend. Then i decide weather i can have anything else to eat or wether ive eaten enough for the day already. ( im so strange it hurts.

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

i do that too! i do drawings of what iv eaten, and compare it to a normal 14 year old, then i feel stupid, and convince myself that I'm not eating all that much.
    I often feel as though id be happier if eating wasn't a necessary part of life.. as it seems to affect so many of us.

I feel guilty too about eating certain foods b/c I don't want to gain weight either. Other than that, I eat anything except for seafood b/c I think it's nasty. [img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img]

Honestly, no, I never feel guilty about eating. There are plenty of other things in life that I feel guilty about, but I would eat 20 pounds of ice cream a day if I wasn't lactose intolerant.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

hell, so would i

Guys I have a solution to your lactose problem......

I used to be lactose intolerant too once upon a time!!! LOL

Start eating one yogourt a day fat free any flavour and you`ll see, soon enough you`ll be able to eat ice cream and handle it alot better....sometimes my stomach feels full after ice cream but I realized the Nestle exquisite ones are the bad ones for me ex: cookie dough, turtles, because they have too much junk in it, but regular ice cream is just fine, even DQ`s is ok!!!!

Try it and let me know, please!!!!!