Quote Originally Posted by ankitchens
its different tho bc its not your bf who is sick! if he had a sv* i would avoid him but since its his roommate
who has it, your bf would know if he had it so i wouldnt be worried unless he says he is feeling s*. you should be fine...i wouldnt
avoid him bc of that!
But you didn't know your boyfriend was sick either when you saw him and you both ended up sick :P maybe my bf is infected and not
showing symptoms yet and the same thing would happen to me...

I've been trying to tell myself "what if I hadn't known??" If my bf's roommate hadn't told my bf he'd been sick, my bf wouldn't have
known (he wasn't around him when he was actually sick) and wouldn't have been able to tell me. I'm just trying to come up with any
reasons I can for why it's okay to see him.

I also try to think that, he works in a grocery store and is probably exposed to stuff all the time and I just don't know about it.
(so I don't worry) Now, I don't really -like- to think about that, but it makes me realize that I'm kind of taking this too far. I'm
always asking my sister "is anyone sick at school??" and if I always worry about who my family/friends/bf have been near when I'm
near them, I'm never going to want to be near anybody! Sometimes I honestly wish I could just live in a sanitary little bubble.
(Like in that movie Bubble Boy!)