Quote Originally Posted by sherbear
Quote Originally Posted by ankitchens
the point of me going into detail about that is to say we werent around anyone else that day and im sure it wasnt from food bc we both had a sv*. and it wasnt within hours, HE was v* within 4 hours of me leaving his house but i was v* well after that! i know only from experience that had to be how i got it, even before he v*, and im really not saying that to scare anyone, im saying it so everyone will still be careful bc i didnt think i could get it that way but i did.
Once again I'm not trying to offend, but there's no possible way to know for sure how you caught that stomach virus. Your hypothesis is not based on fact, even though I know that you feel it's true. Your boyfriend could have been incubating the virus for three days before he was actually sick. You could have caught it from him in those days or elsewhere making your illnesses coincidental, but unrelated. Anyhow, I think it's unfair to make a statement (with no medical basis) like that to an emet asking for information. I get that you're not trying to instill fear here, but if I had read your reply a few years ago, it would have freaked me out.

im not trying to scare anyone with my answer, but what can happen can happen...period. i am only trying to make sure she is cautious....im just giving the facts from my own personal experience and i would want someone to do the same for me. i would rather say something [like above] that may or may not be able to happen and her be cautious with what she does and who shes around than everyone to say oh no you cant and then somehow she catch it!

THATS what i would want someone to do for me, im only trying to help like everyone else is on here!!