Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Just read this

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...tes-Linked-To- Virus-Diabetes-Vaccine-Could-Prevent-The-Disease-New-Researc h-Suggests/Article/200903115235608?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_A rticle_Teaser_Region_8&lid=ARTICLE_15235608_Diabet es_Linked_ To_Virus%3A_Diabetes_Vaccine_Could_Prevent_The_Dis ease%2C_Ne w_Research_Suggests

copy and paste
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Yes I saw this on sky news a minute ago (i've got a telly in reception which is great, the only downer is it's got to be on a news channel at all times!....)

I'm confused though, cos i googled enterovirus and it seems to be more of a respiratory thing than an sv*... i don't know but any vaccine that can eliminate even one cause of v* sounds good to me [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.