Good Afternoon! I am just having a few problems and wanted some information or feedback from my fellow emetophobics! I recently got marreid in October. My husband and I have dated for 8 years before hand. He understood my fear and new that sometimes that this fear would cause me to have horrid panic attacks.

I don't have them very often, but when I have he dosen't know how to help me and i feel like I am a huge annoyance when i have one. If I walk into the living room and tell him I'm scared...he takes a deep sigh and says "your fine" in a tone like its something he says everyday. I ask him for help..and he asks what i want him to do..and because I'm in the middle of panicking i can't think..i don't know what i need to calm down..i just know that i don't want to be s***!

Sometimes I want him to just hug me...and not let go and let me cry as much as i need to. I don't need him to understand why i'm crying..i just need him to be there..

other times i don't want to be touched and i have no clue what i need to calm down. any thoughts? on what to tell my husband to do to calm me down? or what I should do to calm down?