Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

In my first period class yesterday, I heard that the person who sits next to me had fallen ill, so I decided to sit on the other side of the classroom. This was a mistake.

I sat right next to a girl that was talking to her friend. Not even a minute after I sat down, the girl sitting next to me told her friend that she was throwing up a lot last night. I moved immediately, and have washed my hands frequently and I've done my best not to touch my mouth or nose, but is it likely I caught it anyway? I hear norovirus is very very contagious.

As long as you didn't have any direct contact with her while she was v* you should be okay. Even if you did somehow come into contact with v* particles, if you washed your hands well and didn't touch your mouth, you're most likely safe.
    Elizabeth

how are tyou doing today?

im sure you will be fine.when you are in a large place like school you can expect alot of s* kids/teens etc. you will be ok.

Hope today is much better and I'm sure you will be fine although I can relate to your nervousness. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Georgi
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.