Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think this must be the weird news item of the day.

Toronto police warn public about stolen chicken breasts
    CBC News

Police in Toronto are warning people to buy their chicken breasts only from reputable companies after discovering a large amount of stolen pre-packaged chicken in a northwest neighbourhood of the city.

The warning was issued Friday, two days after thieves snatched a truckload of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the area of Paris, Ont.

The meat was traced to an industrial building near Kipling Avenue and Rexdale Boulevard in Toronto on Thursday.

Police said the thieves brought the chicken to Toronto, re-packaged it and began selling it to unsuspecting customers.

There is no way to know whether the meat was properly refrigerated or handled safely, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said.

The agency added that the chicken could be harmful if eaten.

People should look for a small label on the meat that reads Wing Zhing Trading Ltd., police said.

It's believed more than half of the 12,000 kilograms of stolen chicken was sold to other businesses.

One arrest has been made and more are expected, police said.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I thought this was gonna be a post about someone who is on birth control or PMS-ing and is experiencing breast tenderness.... lol

you just had to post this didn't you doug? seriously,who cares?
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Quote Originally Posted by miralexa85
    I thought this was gonna be a post about
    someone who is on birth control or PMS-ing and is experiencing breast
    tenderness.... lol
    woooooow haha lol
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Quote Originally Posted by kendall
    I actually care. I care alot.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

hahahahahah, this made my day so much better. doug, you're my hero.
    "He has not learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear."

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    I actually care. I care alot.

I CARE TOO!!!

I care! That was frickin' funny. Who the fudge steals chicken boobs? I mean
    breasts.
    Life is so worth living.

That's funny! Who does that?

Actually, my brother in law bought meat from some guy who came to his door. He had the meat in the back of his truck in a cooler. THEN he sent the guy over to our house! I was like, um NO. There is no way I'd buy meat off the back of some guy's pickup. Are you insane?!!

They didn't get sick from it, but still. I'd never chance it.
    Elizabeth

Probably a lot of those other businesses that bought them were restaurants. Lot of good folks in the business but also a lot of worthless good for nothings in it. Scary huh?

More importantly than who steals raw meat, is who would actually buy it from a random on the street?

SRSLY- picture a dude on a street corner in a trenchcoat going "Psst- hey you- wanna buy some chicken?"

I've seen plenty of people down here in FL selling shrimp and occaisonally fish like that. Probably there is a market for this sort of thing since not everyone thinks like an emet.

Most importantly, AMBERRRR![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I would think that emets in the Toronto area would care that their chicken breasts may not have been handled safely, so are full of bacteria.

Thanks for posting this, DougEdited by: sage
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    Most importantly, AMBERRRR![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    DOOOOOOD.....how the hell are ya? Love the avatar!

i do as im from there
    im a girl

I'm just picturing a criminal sitting in a jail cell and bubba his cell mate says to him "I killed someone....what are you in for?" And the criminal says "me, I'm a chicken breast thief." How do people come up with this stuff? Frightening to think about but really freaking hillarious at the same time. This world is out of control!!