Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've been feeling off all day ever since I woke up. In counseling I thought I was having a panic attack since I had chills and was shaking uncontrollably along with some other symptoms but maybe I'm getting sick. I honestly feel like I'm going to throw up. Like right now it's a low grade nausea but then it gets bad. Right before it gets bad I get a warming sensation in my legs that I ALWAYS had before I v-ed. Once I feel that warm sensation I freak out and freeze up. My tempature is 97.5 so it's not a v bug is it? All I've eaten today is 3 pieces of toast with a little butter. I have no desire to eat anything else. I do feel hunger but the hunger eventually gets taken over by the nausea. I don't know whats wrong. I thought maybe I was dehydrated since I havent drank any water--only pop for a few days. But I'm even scared to drink water because I feel so weird. Whats wrong with me? So I have chills, 97.5 temperature, periods of very bad nausea, periods of hunger (I'm feeling hungry now), and periods of just low grade nausea. And earlier I felt kind of weird like I might have diahhrea. Like when I first woke up I did number two about four times but it wasn't d--just soft. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG. AM I SICK?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

It sounds like you need to eat, I know maybe you don't feel like eating, but you said you have periods of hunger in there. When you don't eat, your stomach gets used to not eating, does that make sense?? I think your symptoms are of panic too, like the warming sensation in your legs. Try and eat something and drink some water slowly, not too cold. Feel better soon, I don't think you're going to v. You'd know it if you were, where moving around would make you want to v and you wouldn't have hunger in there.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Sometimes when I feel nauseated but hungry....yet I can't eat because of the nausea, I take a gravol, which then settles my stomach (these pills are amazing, even if I only have hunger nausea, the pills take it away) and then I could eat a bit, and then I start to feel alot better!

Hope I've helped!

Hey, I hope you're feeling better!
    Don't worry, it sounds like a lot of it's just panic. Don't worry about your
    temp, 97.5 is perfectly normal. That's about what my temperature is on a
    regular day. If you're hungry, it's probably not real nausea. If you feel you
    can eat (and with a 97.5 temp, eating's fine) than go ahead and eat. It
    could be just hunger. Sometimes eating can make it better. If you haven't
    had any water in a few days, then it's probably dehydration. Pop has water
    in it, but if that's all you've been drinking, it's not enough. Especially if
    you've been eating foods which are high in sodium. Just start taking small
    sips of water, then slowly increase the amount.
    Hope I've helped!
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

ah, that sucks, I hope you're feeling better soon. I think you'll be okay, I feel what you are describing often, due to panick and such.

Try some water, maybe some sevenup? thenmaybe a gravol to settle your tummy.

Let us know how you make out k?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I had a baked potato with no butter and three Uh Oh Oreos. And I took my vitamin and I'm working on my second glass of water. I have a head ache now and my temperature is around 98.0 - 98.6. I hope I don't end up sick. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

That's good that you ate something. Do you feel a little better? 98.0 - 98.6 is a normal temp. I think you'll be fine. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Ever since the first time I saw the commercial for uh oh oreos, I always look for them when I go shopping, I think it's almost a year ago I saw the commercial, very sad that we don't have them, but at least now I know I'm not crazy and I didn't imagine those cookies. Mybf is so curious to know what I'm talking about. He never saw the ad for them....oh well![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]