Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: nausea remedies

Just a link to a site I found that has lots of home remedies for nausea, some I hadn't even heard of before!:

http://www.susangaer.com/studentprojects/nausea.htm

cool. Thanks!!

AH the one story with the person who would get bad pain and v* constantly scared the crap out of me.
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by wackydeli
    AH the one story with the person who would get bad pain and v* constantly scared the crap out of me.
    Eek, I'm sorry!! I can't edit stuff yet, or I'd go back and put a warning in the header. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

The rice water remedy is one I've used with my children. One of my husband's co-workers is from China and she's the one who told us about that particular remedy. It's been one her family has used for a long time.

That person who had pain and v* had an intestinal obstruction, which isn't something that most people get. Those usually happen after abdominal surgery or with colon cancer. It's not something that most people randomly get.
    Elizabeth

I can give you a home remedy ! From the Russian culture, we always either a) eat something very sour like saurkraut or fresh lemon OR b)suck on ginger root

I havent read the link so sorry if there is repitition

i haven't read this yet, but will do, thanks for the link, i need to know some of these kind of things.. they offer that much more security on a daily basis.