Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi, I'm new here, from Canada. Wondering how many other Canadian emetophobes are here.

*raises hand*

I'm a Canadian from BC. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Im in Vancouver B.CEdited by: icicledreamz
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

I'm in Toronto Ontario, and I have had emetophobia for 23 years. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] I wonder if anybody really ever gets over this.

I'm in Vancouver, BC. And YES, people get successfully treated for it (like me!) But you can't just "get over it" if that's what you meant...

Welcome to IES though! Glad to have you here!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I live in Buffalo NY. Only about 30 minutes from the Canadian border.

Ottawa, ON.

I wouldn't say that I'm completely over it, but I worked damn hard and would say that I'm 90% better than I was 10 years ago.

Hi Amber! Nice to see you around!

Halifax, N.S.

been about 10 years for me. I'm 26.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Hi! I live in southern Ontario and have been emet about 25 years. Aren't you relieved to find out you're far from the only person (in Canada or anywhere) to suffer from this