Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Life works in strange ways. I have been feeling so depressed and guilty over being sick lately. ButI called an old ex-boyfriend of mine a few days ago to talk and I was telling him that I will probably go through all these tests and end up having something stupid like IBS. He said feeling sick is never stupid and that anxiety and emotions can manifest themselves in physical problems. It made me feel so much better.

Then, this morning, I got a card in the mail from my most recent ex telling me that he had been thinking of me and if I need a good friend he is there for me. The best part of this is that he sent me an advertisement for a gastroenterologist nearby that uses a new method of testing. All I have to do is swallow a pill that takes pictures of your digestive track. No tubes or barium to worry about. I don't know how to thank him enough for this information.

I am truly blessed with people that care about me. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

If he's your ex... Can I have him? He sounds nice!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOL hippyclown

Sure you can have him! He is a super nice guy. We just had too many differences to be a couple. He wants kids, I don't. I am religious, he is not. He might be perfect for you, though. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

Hmmmmmmmm!

Ooops, I had that backwards. I want kids, he doesn't. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Ok. How do yoou think he would feel about dating a 13 year old tho! lol

P.S. Am I the youngest here? That would make me special!

Ummm, yeah, I said he was a "nice" guy. So he wouldn't date a 13 year old. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

There must be plenty around your age that would like to date you, though. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfreak

Life works in strange ways. I have been feeling so depressed and guilty over being sick lately. ButI called an old ex-boyfriend of mine a few days ago to talk and I was telling him that I will probably go through all these tests and end up having something stupid like IBS. He said feeling sick is never stupid and that anxiety and emotions can manifest themselves in physical problems. It made me feel so much better.

Then, this morning, I got a card in the mail from my most recent ex telling me that he had been thinking of me and if I need a good friend he is there for me. The best part of this is that he sent me an advertisement for a gastroenterologist nearby that uses a new method of testing. All I have to do is swallow a pill that takes pictures of your digestive track. No tubes or barium to worry about. I don't know how to thank him enough for this information.

I am truly blessed with people that care about me. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That's GREAT Sweetfreak!!!! I'm SOOO happy to hear that you are around such wonderful people that care!!! YOU ARE LOVED here too!!!

Good luck with everything!!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Thank you, Neha!

You are loved[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] here, too!

Aww that new method sounds great! What sweet exes you have! It's wonderful!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin