Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Is it possible to become nauseas, become shaky, and have a headache from not eating all day long? That's how I feel right now...and I am freaking out.

Yes hun! i get like that just after a few too many hours of not eating, your blood sugar levels drop and you become shakey, weak, nauseas, headaches are the first sign of starving yourself! have a litle something to eat and drink too.. please hun dont starve yourself! x
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Yes. Not eating will make you feel like that. If I go to long without eating I feel the same way.

yeah of course it is sweetie, your body is screaming out for you to eat!!!

dont get me wrong i dont eat properly at all and i am always starving but i know that it is making me ill....

get a banana and some bread and sit down and relax maybe wtach telly and you will realise that while you are distracting your self you have eaten the food in seconds because you are so hungry!!

seriously, you are more likely to get ill because your body needs food to support your immune system x x x eat some chocolate with banana on toast lol i love it )) lol

yes it can. and if you go long enough without eating you can get the runns.