Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: :) improvement

hello everyone,

I hope I'm writing in the right place.
    Well, the last time I wrote here I was panicking. Everyone near me was v* or having d* and I don't know how could I survived with sanity. Anyway, it has already passed 2 months and I did something I thought I would never be capable to do it . I drunk alcohol with my friends! I don't think I can say that I got drunk, but I feel amused and everyone was impressed with my improvement (I was the one that never touches in anything except water from bottles). I see that episode of my life as an improvement of my phobic life and I wanted to share this with everyone here, because there is hope!!!!! I don't think I'm cured, I know I have ups and downs and probably I will panick again sometime, but, I'm living the moment right now and yesterday I was lying in bed thinking how much time had passed since my last panick attack and I felt proud of myself! I don't write that much here, but I'm trying to be strong and transmit strengh to all of you that suffers this phobia or another one. This website was one of the best things that happened in my life and kinda make me feel that 'together we're stronger'.

thank you all for being here.

Thats really good! you shopuld feel very proud of yourself that you took a step, even a small one is a great one.
    I hope things work out for you.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

That's inspiring news. Thanks for sharing your success! Keep it up. Cheers!!