Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My mom bought cheese filled hotdogs from a very popular grocery store--where we always buy hotdogs. But todayI opened the packaged and they smelled a little different--but not really spoiled different. So I cooked two and about 2/3 through the first hotdog I said it tasted different. So my mom ate 2/3 of the other hotdog and she said, "Yeah that tasted a little funky. Of course after I ate almost the wholefuqin thing. Maybe it was the cheese." I was thinking the it could be the cheese too. I checked the date on the package and it said April 23rd--but maybe it wasn't stored properly--I dont know. But its been about ten minutes I'm petrified that I'm going to v. My stomach is full of food right now and that makes me even more nervous. I had two pieces of pepperoni cheese, pop, reeses swoops. I'm so freakin scared.....

I feel your pain, I just ate some tuna that I just found out expired 2 days ago! And fish is dangerous! Let's pray for eachother![img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have killer heartburn right now so hopefully any "germs" from the hotdog will be killed by my overly acidic stomach! I'll pray for ya but I'm sure you're fine.

Hey Ashley,

Do you want to come in the chatroom, a bunch of us are in there right now and maybe we can help??Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

It probably was from the cheese, not that it's bad just it would make it taste different, especially when you said it smelled different. You should be fine!

The tuna is probably fine too if it didn't smell or taste funny I don't think 2 days will make much of a difference. I've eaten mayo that ws over a month expired and was fine. Those dates are a guideline not a definite.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I hope you are feeling okay!

How are you feeling today???
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt