Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

although at the time, it sounded like the perfect solution to ease away my stress for school. Here's the deal, i had four vodka drinks...not much , but for me , quite a bit. Now my stomach is cramping, im extremly nauseous, and im uncontrollably shaking. Two dramamines are down and inhalers are inhaled but i still can't feel better. I prolly threw myself into this anxiety attack. I dont really want to pull out the phenergren. would it interact with the dram? am i crazy? how do yall deal with a night after drinking...if you even have the courage to drink?
    Danielle =)

just try and breathe, sit with eyes closed and think about nothing but the breathing....with alcohol you can prevent v* pretty well just by controlling breathing, also drink lots of water and dont take the other tablets even if they wont make you ill it wont have a positive effect because your worried about them so taking it willl only add to your anxiety...

remember some people can drink a whole bottle of vodca and still not v* simply because it doesnt happen to some people, and because your an emet it is even less likely, in fact i would say with what you have drunk you definatly wont be s*

are you falling over?
    do you have blurred vision? (not anxiety related)
    are you reallyu out of it?

if not you have absolutely nothing to worry about as even people who who are trashed they still wont necessarily be s*

just get some bread and eat slowly and drink water

dont know whether this is too late now but hope this helps in future

I always hated vodka. but i used to drink it like a fish.
    and honestly i used to drink or get drunk quite often in my teens. i never v* from it, i've even taken shots of 75% alcohol before. and im only 120lbs..
    i think your body should be able to handle 4 drinks..
    your probaly just working yourself up like i always do when i drink nowadays. i think im gonna be n* so i end up being n*. vicious cycle.
    I usually just sleep it off if im feeling a bit woozy.
    and drink tons of water lots. i always drink water in between drinks bcuz mostly the dehydration from the booze makes you n*.. also you might find that the more sugary drinks like ones mixed with pop or fruit juice might make you more n*.

Make sure you drink plenty of water when you wake up, and eat a light breakfast. you'll be just fine.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Thanks guys! I feel better now. I think i was so concerned about getting sick that i made myself sick. crazy stuff. thanks alot =)
    Danielle =)