Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I feel sick

Help! Its nearly 12 and i feel really sick, i hope i dont v*!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(((hugs)))

Relax. Try to occupy your mind. If you want to talk IM me at crazeeashesssss (aol) or you can email me at [email protected]. Hope you feel better.

Thanks, I'm ok now. I sneaked downstairs and watched tv and i fell asleep at about 2am

hey hippy... sorry to hear u felt ill

glad ur feeling better now tho!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

This should be i nthe triuph section!!!! I've stayed up all night once when I felt sick so you've done very well. How are you feeling this morning????

Agreed with Izzy!! Glad you felt better!!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I'm fine now, but I'm kind of worried to go to sleeptonight in case it happens again.

HIPPY i was EXACTLY the same as you.. didnt wanna go to bed the night after i'd had an experience lke you.. to be honest, i stil get frightened going to bed, about 10 days later!!

but, im pretty certain it wont happen again, theres no reason, thast how ppl reassured me.

see ya around

Jen xxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

yeah, I know exactly how you feel. I've stayed up many a late night,
    worrying about the same thing. But remember, the chances of it
    happening two nights in a row are very slim, and even if it does happen,
    you know what to do.
    Anyways, I hope you have a good (relaxed) night. I'll be praying for you!

--Alli
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>