Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I type in my username (insomniac), I type in my password. It says "wrong password". So I type in the original password that the forum gave me, "wrong password" so I click "Register" and it just takes me to my forum profile, so I change the password there and try to login to the chat again, "wrong password".

It just doesn't work. Does anyone know if it's possible to login with a proper IRC client like mIRC?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That keeps happening tome too and I really want to go there cos everyone says its so good.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

hmm that sucks, sorry i dont know how to help you but that did happen to me for a while, i just had to keep tryin and keep trying !!

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I used to have that problem. If you e-mail john he will re-set your password so it will work in both. The chatroom is great!!!

Yeah, I would e-mail John and see what the deal is.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt