Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all just wondering if anyone has read either The anxiety and phobia workbook by edmund j. bourne.

Have read some good reviews, and I also read it is most recommended by therapists.

And another book called From panic to power by Lucinda bassett.

Just wanted to know if they are good books and helpful with emet.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I've read a few anxiety and phobia 'help' books (names slip my mind)..to be brutally honest, they didn't help me out one bit. I'm sure there are good books out there though. Once I find the names of the books I've read I shall post them, they are in my room and I'm kinda lazy [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Thats ok, that was a fast reply though!!

I am going to go to the bookstore on friday and browse through if I can find them. I am a little leery about books, I mean if it was about emetophobia, it might be helpful, theres just so many phobias out there and to generalize it into a self help book, might not work some. But have to start somewhere.

p.s. I lazed around all freakin day today,, its all good

thanxs![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]