Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

How many times has your child v* in his/her/their lifetime?

(not counting spit ups lol I know those happen a lot and surprisingly, i'm not too worried about that)

my 4 y/o son has v* once really bad well it was twice actually he was 1 and he was on me whining and upset so i kicked him off my knee cos i was frustrated with him. he v* right in front of me and then ran into the kitchen and v* again. i freaked out and then called his dad (we had split up then) made sure he was comfy and then cleaned up. his dad came over that day and ended up changing his nappy which was a normal bm and a few days later he got sick. i felt bad for him but atleast i didnt catch it. apart from that it has been little spit ups which was weird because on the day b4 my birthday he spat up and i cleaned it up the day after my birthday i was sick with d*.

So he's been lucky not to get a lot of buggies..that's good.

My 14 year old has been sick about 4 times in her life. I don't think that is too bad. Plus I think only once was sv*. Once was too many peaches (I know TMI), once was black bean soup that was too spicy for her and one other time it was chocolate milk (but she had been feeling off before she drank it).

She knows about my EMET and uses it against me sometimes but when she is REALLY sick she pretty much takes care of herself (the little darling!). Makes me feel bad but...what are you going to do?

My daughter has always had a weak stomach (Lucky me!) I still feel blessed
    to have her. It scary when she is ill, but it is also helping me on my path to
    recovery a bit. She has maybe gotten sick v* wise about... I cannot count
    how many times actually, and that doesn't even include spit up. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    Life is so worth living.

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] sorry sdfl, that sucks!

I am lucky to have had a strong stomach all of my life.I hope my kids do too or i'll lose my mind lol.

I found probiotics add ins that you can add into baby formula so I am defiantly going to get that whenever I have a baby to give him/her a good head start.