Quote Originally Posted by Melikasa

Awww hun I am sorry that you had to go through that. Don't let it make you stop schooling though. Just think that you have introduced a bunch of people to a condition they didn't understand or even know about. It will make then more nurturing to your condition now that they know how bad and real your situation is. It also made you a stronger person for dealing with it.

I think the girl that had to go to the bathroom with the asthma wasn't ill. I have asthma and I get embarraced when I get it. I would hide in the bathroom so people didn't know when I was younger because i was embarraced. i would get a drink and splahsh water on my face and use my inhaler.

I am sorry that you had to deal with the people that didn't get it at first but they have learned I hope.

WOW!!!!! I was going to say just what Melikasa said, but she took the words right out of my mouth!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Great minds think alike, huh Melikasa? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]I just wanted to add that I have asthma as well, and it never made me v*****. She was probably just using her inhaler or catching her breath, or like Melikasa said, splashing some cold water on her face!!

Also, I am SOOOO sorry about that jerk in your class!!! WHAT AN @$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]That just makes me SOOOO mad to hear how mean, insensitive, and ingnorant other people can be!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I can kind of relate to your experience. When I was in fifth grade or so, it somehow leaked out that I was terrified of v******, and I said I'd rather die than v****, then some stupid@$$ boys stuck their fingers down their throats and made gagging noises, trying to scare me, which worked!!! UGH!!!

I'm sorry Ellie!! I know how you feel and what you are going through!! Some people can be real jerks!!!

**HUGS**