omg i cant agree MORE. school is the worst. i hate it! ppl V- all the time. i was walking dow n the hallway to P.E. and theis girl V-ed in the drinking fountain. i dont drink water at school or from tap at home since we are always getting boiling orders. anyway, now i like hate that girl. i cant stand to look at her and whenever someone talks about her im like "u mean that fat puking pig?" oh i know its ot her fault but still. i also had an experience where i was sitting in front of the trash cana nd this chick came up and she spit the red liquid form her mouth into the trashcan i ran out and went to my L.A. room ( i was in choir b4) and i asked mrs. rheinheimer if i could use the phone to talk to my dad or mom and she said yes so i called and i started bawling and skaing and yelling and everyone was like " hats wrong are u ok?" i stayed in the library for 9th period and then went to study hall and emily friesen told me the girl just lost a tooth. i felt sooo embarrased. then carson started making gagging noises and drew a pi of someone V-ing and showed me it. i ripped it out of his hands and tore it up. it was his math homework! he had to tstart all over again. then on friday in media melissa said she dint feel good and i sked if she was gonnaV- she said no i told her i hate it when ppl do so she said yes she was then proceeded to tell me what it was gonna look like. i got mad and started shaking and some others were defending me and theat as nice of them but now i dont like meissa shs mean.