Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried.

Well..tonight was my brothers bday. the big 18...so of course..we went to the bar. And he said he wasn't feeling very well b4 hand. *PANICK*

BUT...he had eaten out for lunch, then had a HUGE dinner with his gf...(all out, lobster, ect ect)...Then when we got to the bar...we all bought him drinks, and I made sure he could do it, and felt okay. He assured me he felt better. He said after he thought it may have been the lobster that upset his stomac. But do you think that he would have been able to drink all that much if he was sick?

GAHH. he's passed out now on the couch, lol. looking over my shoulder at him as i type!

I was talking to Neha, and sorrrrry..i can't remember who else..lol...about how we weren't getting along earlier...but we went out anyways, and had a pretty good time.

Besides my panicking 'cause he felt kinda queasy!

UGH!!! what do you think??

Oh and I forgot to add...his friend said he had a pounding headache and kinda felt sick to his stomac. UGHHHHH and I spent the night with them! EW

Hey, that's great that you managed to spend the whole night with them when they feel sick! I couldn't have. Go you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by hippyclown
    Hey, that's great that you managed to spend the whole night with them when they feel sick! I couldn't have. Go you!

I'm with HippyClown!!! Glad you could stay there with him the whole night!!! Also glad that you went out with him and managed to spend some time together!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I think maybe he was nauseaus beforehand because he was excited about his birthday??? This is a lame theory, but I know that sometimes when I get excited, anticipating things,I start to feel sick, even nauseaus. Maybe that was the case with your brother??

And I don't think he would've been able to drink that much and not get sick if he was really sick sick.

Just my theory...

Hope your brother feels better!!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

He's fine now. I dunno...He said it may have been the lobster and all the rich food her ate b4 hand (Lobster, Cheesecake, CeasraSalad...ect).

I'm just worried still. What if...what if! I'm worried his friend is sick or something. Guys hide it so well...I wouldn't have known that they weren't feeling well.

Ahhh!!! The infamous nausea after eating too much rich food....know it well!!!

I am sure that's all that is wrong!!!

Try not to play the "what if" game with this, and maybe do something to distract yourself??? I know it's so hard not to what if in situations like this, but I find if I get myself out and about, I forget about everything

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt