Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Twitter?

Anyone else use it?

http://twitter.com/Holly_e_NC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sadly I don't even know what the heck it is. Is it like a text?

You know how facebook has a 'status' thing where people say what they are doing or whatever? Well twitter is like just that...

I mainly follow famous people though. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katie Perry....

I love following Miley and Demi because they respond to the gossip sites and defend themselves. Plus Miley uses hers almost like a diary.

I'm such a dork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://www.twitter.com/jwavrek I think that's mine.. Do what you want with it.. I don't know how to use it that well.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

I'm shastings1965

Quote Originally Posted by laylamommy
    You know how facebook has a 'status' thing where people say what they are doing or whatever? Well twitter is like just that...

I mainly follow famous people though. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katie Perry....

I love following Miley and Demi because they respond to the gossip sites and defend themselves. Plus Miley uses hers almost like a diary.

I'm such a dork.
    Lol, Not really.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

I love Twitter! But I mainly use it to say funny things about how my day is going.

I don't wanna post my twitter address here though or I will inevitably get some weirdo following me (not one of you guys - lol I mean the stalker kind).
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

www.twitter.com/jubidyjub

I mostly twitter about my bunnies and more bunnies
    The girl who nobody knows, they only see
    The girl who is only half way pretty and doesn\'t care
    The girl whose following her one true dream, when nobody\'s looking...

follow adrienne curry (americas next top model) she is funny as heck.