Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

as i expect most of you know, im having a pretty hard time at the moment, tryin to keep on top of evrything and not compltely breaking dwn and giving up... anyway, last night, i had thisdream, which has completly stirrred me up again...

i was at my school (my safest place to be atm) and i was on the second floor, and this girl had just v*ed.. she was picking it up and puttng it into a can [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]but then all of sudden she made these moaning noises and i KNEW she was gnna v* again. so i ran away , as fast as my legs cud carry me, but she followed... and as i was running i thjought to myself "if only i cud run tht little bit faster so i cud get away" and thats xactly what i used to feel lke wen my dad or mother would chase me abusively wen i was little so it brought back a horrible horrible feeling...

**another warning, graphic**

anyway, i musta managed to get away, but then wen i got back onto the ground floor, there was red v* all over the place... everywhere u trod, and everyone was throwing up as well.. and i just RAN out of my school

and tht was it, tht was my dream it was horrible.

i hope it doesnt mean nething, other than iv got school soon and im pretty anxious about going

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]That sounds awful! But don't let it get you down, it was just a dream and you said that school is your safe place, you'll be ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

Red has many indications in a dream in many cases it is a good thing vigour and energy but can also indicate things sich as shame and danger.

To dream that you are v*******, indicates that you need to reject or discard an aspect of your life that is revolting. There are some emotions or concepts that you need to confront and then let go.

To see others v******* in your dream, signifies false pretenses of people who try to take advantage of you.

It actually has nothing to do with actual illness or that you will become or see someone being ill. You are still safe at school it will still be your safe place to be. Be strong
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I often have dreams that someone around me is getting sick and I am running as fast as I can to get away! I hate those!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid.. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move ( I use to have these dreams all the time)as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state. When you are in REM it is almost impossible to wake and when in REM you don't move like you do during your other sleep phases at night
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

i dream about people V-ing all the time. I rarely V- in my dreams but just about every night, at least 3 times a week, i dream about others V-ing. it happens a lot at school, and school is definitely not my safe place, at least from V-ing. once i had a dream that my band instructor V-ed and now i don't want to go to band, because it oculd have been a prophetic dream. how do u get the dreams to stop?
    Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"

it isn't prophetic hun I can ensure you of that.What are the chances that a teacher would stand there and be ill. The other thing is teachers are always good about not coming if they aren't feeling well. From my experience and I have been to a lot of classes.

My thoughts on it stopping the band dream is to go to band class and see that it is a safe place to be. Confront the fear. Even if it is a partial class.

Hey Jen,

I'm sorry about your dream!!! It sounds justplainAWFUL!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I have a lot of v***** dreams when I am really stressed out or worried. Like Mary said, it is usually of someone else v******** (usually someone I am very close to) and they are always chasing me, and I am trying to get away, however I can't.(quicksand, they run faster, etc.)

Melikasa,

How do you know so much about dreams???? I found what you said to be SOOO fascinating!!!!!!!!!! I've always found dreams so interesting, and I was wondering if you studied them or something??? I often try to interpret my own dreams and find symbolism in them, however I can never do it. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I was wondering the same thing, melikasa? you seem very informed. I have been to band class since the dream, but i dont think i can go if mr. zook and mr. bowen are wearing the outifits thy had on in the dream. mr. zook, the teacher who V-ed had eaten bad yogurt for lunch in my dream. when people V- in my dreams, i get mad at them in real life even though I know they didnt even do it, it was all me! does anyone know how to stop that? also, where do you get pictures small enough to use as the avatar thing?

or my avatar I just inserted groovy chick in google image search, when I found the one I wanted I right clicked and chose "Save picture as" and saved it to my pictures then i went to edit profile and pressed upload avatar, browse and there it was!

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

I have always been interested in dreams I always wanted to know why I had certain ones and why some kept reacurring so I studdied up on them and was able to work on what was causing me problems. Like the dreams I had when I was running and not going anywhere and dreams of falling had to do with the turmoil and lack of control and comfort I had from mt previous relationship. My subconcious knew I was not happy and didn't belong in that relationship but my heart kept trying to convice myself I was.

OFF topic LOL

I think you are getting mad at the people in your dreams because that is the only way you confront what has happened in your dreams. What you have to try (and it isn't easy) is know that what has happened in a dream is just in the dream. the people in your dream also don't necassarily represent the person as you know them in the waking life but could represent a feeling or emotion that you are repressing.

Anyways I am blathering on and on here

thnx a lot!

Hey Melikasa,

I would love to know the different books or sources that you have studied to be so knowledgeble of dreams!! Again, I find what you say fascinating andI would love to know more about the subconscious mind and things like that!!

By the way, what does the infamous naked dream mean? I'll bet everyone has had that one. Walking through the halls of school naked, etc. Is it about embarrasment?

One more question, sorry...What does death and dying represent in a dream. I have had quite a few graphic dreams of people and animals dying, and it really scares me, because I'm not a violent person...

Does anyone keep a dream journal by the way???
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Wow that one can mean so many things depending on the situation. feelings of vulnerability, shamefulness and being exposed in some embarrassing way.Nudity also symbolizes being caught off guard. Finding yourself naked at work or in a classroom, may signifies that you are unprepared for a project at work or school.Perhaps you are naked, but no one seems to notice. This implies that your fears are unnecessary or unfounded. You may be over-exaggerating the situation.

Death can also mean a lot of different things from sexual needs and desires to denyal of feelings and emotions. It also depends on who your see dying and what animals you see. Animals represent differnent things themselves. and people you see may only represent a feeling, event, emotion. You would do better to read up at your libraby I will see what I can find out about the names of books.

I am by no means an expert at all. I had access to the Vancouver libraby and it had florrs and floors of books a whole Huge section on dreams. I use the internet ifI can find one that doesnt charge me. In fact not there are many ways to interpret but it is something interesting to contemplate. .

Quote Originally Posted by Melikasa

Wow that one can mean so many things depending on the situation. feelings of vulnerability, shamefulness and being exposed in some embarrassing way.Nudity also symbolizes being caught off guard. Finding yourself naked at work or in a classroom, may signifies that you are unprepared for a project at work or school.Perhaps you are naked, but no one seems to notice. This implies that your fears are unnecessary or unfounded. You may be over-exaggerating the situation.

Death can also mean a lot of different things from sexual needs and desires to denyal of feelings and emotions. It also depends on who your see dying and what animals you see. Animals represent differnent things themselves. and people you see may only represent a feeling, event, emotion. You would do better to read up at your libraby I will see what I can find out about the names of books.

I am by no means an expert at all. I had access to the Vancouver libraby and it had florrs and floors of books a whole Huge section on dreams. I use the internet ifI can find one that doesnt charge me. In fact not there are many ways to interpret but it is something interesting to contemplate. .

WOW!!!![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] Who knew that dreams had so much to them!!!! Thanks for interpreting those for me!!! I will DEFINETLY check out a book at the library on dreams or look in the Barnes and Nobles for one!!! I find this whole thing SOOO interesting, I could go on and on reading and listening about this stuff!!!! REALLY!!! Thank you for sharing that with me!!!

Also, in my naked dream, I WAS at school and nobody noticed that I was naked[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]....Except me of course...lol[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

And this is most likely a myth, but I was told that if you dream that someone dies, then that person who you dreamt about dying will likely in the futureget married if they are unwed or get a divorce if they are married. Now that I think of it, it sounds really dumb, huh? [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Interesting stuff here!!![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]Do you study psychology as well??
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

*jaw drops* dreams are werid, I've had many dreams that have symbolism in them. But I don't think I've ever had one about v*ing. *knocks on wood table* Normally when I get stressed out, which will be soon again, I will 1) fall asleep in my classes 2) sleep-talk 3) sleep-walk 4) don't sleep. And one timeI apparently told this one kid that if he didn't shut up I would stab his eyes out with a pen. I was asleep when I said that too![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]It was funny though since I dispise the kid anyway.
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Silent is my loudest cry, wouldn\'t want to wake the eyes that make me melt inside...

☼Salem☼</font>

i wonder what ur subconscious thoughts are