Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hhheeelllppp

ok..
    so today i went to my therapist and she gave me a paper for the ymca...to get a membership..anyway so i get there and get out of the car and go in....but when i come back out to get in the car i notice what looked to be dried v* on the ground..so i'm a little worried...but i know i should not be ..but i need a little reassurance that i'll be ok....i'm not sure if i stepped in it or not. it was only a little. please help with some peace of mind please... [img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]

Breathe -- maybe it was food that fell on the ground.
    -Stefanie

\"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.\"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can NOT get any virus by walking past v* on the street because the virus "leaves" the v* after very short time. a swedeish microbiologist wrote about that in a swedish emetophobia forum that I visit sometimes. he said it was no need to wory, especially when it's outdoors because the virus fly away and are spread in every direction very quickly.
    try to stay calm and tell yourself you're worried about nothing

Unfortunately I have found that sometimes a very HARD workout will cause one to v*. I have never worked myself that hard but I ONE time after a lot of crunches I felt n* for the entire evening and one time I pulled into the parking lot at the Y in my area just in time to hear someone v* from their car (I had to assume it was after their workout and that they were not ill).

So...it may have been but I feel that if someone was s* they would not go in the first place, right???

Try to find the strenght to go -- working out is a terrific stress reliever!

The thought of the virus flying every which way I must say does not fill me
    with joy! I would rather it stay in the throw up pile. At least so I know where
    it is contained eh?

You'll be alright dear. I myself have stepped in it barefoot.. hence why I
    really should stop walking outside like that, and was fine. My foot got a
    major power wash though!
    Life is so worth living.

thanks you guys..
    i'm fine ..nothing happened to me...
    thanks for everyones help [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]