Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am not able to afford a therapist although I really
    want one. I heard about the Emetophobia Eraser Program,
    which is under $100 and I wanted to know if anyone else
    has heard of it or tried it. Did it help or no?
    -Stefanie

\"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.\"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey, I haven't used it, but it's supposed to be 'not bad' in that it has good information and nothing harmful like making yourself v* or what have you. I've heard others say that it's basically self help and you can get all that stuff on this site, gumdropper's site or Sage's website for free anyway.

It's pretty much self-help "fluff". Nothing wrong or untrue, mind you. Not too expensive. But it will most certainly not "erase" your phobia.

A better investment for half the price is E. Bourne's book "Anxiety and Phobia Workbook". Brilliant. Read it, study it, work through the exercises and you WILL get better.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

I agree with Sage. I have Bourne's book and it's excellent.

The creator of the Emetophobia Eraser Program contacted me via my blog a while ago. She wanted me to link to her webpage. I didn't get good feelings about it and I can't find anyone who has used it with success.

Friend me on Facebook