Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: axe....

I was looking at the emet photo album and saw a picture of Axe. I remember him from the old forums. He always responded to posts and had some very good information and advice to give. Is he here on this site but under a different user name? Just curious....
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

i dont actually remember the username of "axe".... hmm...

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You don't? He existed. I know I'm not losing my mind. LOL. I remember I always got excited when he responded to my posts because he was so knowledgable, in my opinion.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I can't be entirely sure, but I think he posts now under the name Skon. I saw a post about a week or so ago that I think you started about drinking milk and it bothered you (that was you, right?) and Skon wrote back that he lives with a naturopathic doctor and so knows the ins/outs of cows milk and how it's bad... I remember that about Axe because my husband was seeing a naturopath at the time and I thought it was interesting. So it may just be a huge coincidence that both Axe and Skon are living with naturopathic Drs. but that's how I made the connection. Again, I could be wrong, because I was just connecting the two thru this.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I do remember Axe but I'm not sure if he's still a poster. Where are you Axe?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Axe is skon!

We were all discussing something else and Sage asked if he was new and he said

"oh I'm no "n00b", I just had to make a different name on here for some reason. My name before was "axe". "

So Axe is still with us!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

ahh ... i know skon. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: